Hey, everyone! How are y’all doing today?
Thank you to Tessa Shaw who created and nominated me for the Writer’s Ink Challenge! 😀 You can check her blog out here. She’s also an aspiring author. Thank you, Tessa!
- Thank your nominator
- Answer at least 8 questions about writing
- Nominate at least 5 people
Question and Answer
When did you first start writing?— Oh… I don’t remember. Ages and ages ago. Before I can even remember.
- Have you always been interested in writing? – Uhhh… as long as I can remember, yeah. There have been times where I’ve take a couple months break, but I always come back to it eventually.
- Why do you like writing? – Worlds. Creating worlds. Exploring. Adventure. Excitement. Creation.
- What genre do you write in? – Just about anything, actually. Except supernatural and fantasy. I like reading some fantasy, but I cannot write it.
- Who or what motivates you to write? – My characters motivate me to write. As does my sanity. If I don’t write them down, I have the story playing over and over and over again in my head.
- Do you write poetry? Uhhh… for a school assignment? Once or twice? Sorry, I ain’t much of a poetry person.
- Have you ever written a story with a friend? – I have! It. Is. So. Much. Fun.
- How do you write your stories (first person, third person)? – Both! And I’m even trying a second person. Just cuz I thought that it would be cool. And it is. But it’s different.
- Dawn from Dawn Dagger’s Offical Blog
- Aul from The Golden Lands
- And… YOU!! That’s right, you! Go out and have some fun with it!
Thanks again, Tessa! Thanks for reading, guys, and as always, watch out for wooden nickels!