Hey everyone! I was nominated for another award. This time it’s the Sunshine Blogger Award. Thank you, Tessa Megan (check her out here) for the nomination!
- Thank the person/persons who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog.
What is the most embarrassing or scariest thing that’s ever happened to you?
Um… do I have to answer? Fine, fine. Scariest thing would probably be when I was riding our mule along the side of the road, coming home from the Blue Tip parade. It was completely dark, but I was riding in our neighbor’s yard (they’re really great btw). There an oncoming van and suddenly Okey (the mule) spooked at something and jumped sideways, almost directly into the path of the van. Then he realized the huge hulk of metal flying towards him at 35 mph and jumped back to our neighbor’s yard. I was so scared, I froze. When I finally realized I was okay, I was shaking like an aspen leaf and gasping. I dismounted at the barn and sank down. My legs were too wobbly to hold me up. After sitting there for a minute, I was finally able to unsaddle Okey. But yeah, that was definitely the scariest thing that’s ever happened to me.
If you could choose between living in America or Canada, where would you want to live?
America. Because I live here and if I move to Canada, I’m going to have to make new friends and learn the metric system. *shudders*
What book series have you read recently?
The Hero’s Guide series. 😉 I’m reading them with my little sisters.
What is your favorite classic novel?
Uuummm… Black Beauty, White Fang, Robin Hood, Call of the Wild, Little House series… I can’t pick a favorite.
Who’s your favorite blogger?
I don’t have one. Whoa whoa whoa! Not that I don’t like any of your blogging! But that I don’t want to and can’t pick a favorite.
What’s your favorite school subject?
Uhhhh… *sniffles* do I have to pick a favorite? Yes? Kay. 😦 Ummm… for this semester, probably Anthropology or… yeah, Anthropology. 🙂
How long have you been blogging?
On this blog, about eight months. Total, about three years I think.
How many blogs do you follow?
Um… I don’t know… multiply likes by views, divide by comments, add comments and I’m sure the number is in there somewhere.
What is your theme song?
Do you play an instrument?
A little bit of guitar and recorder. And when I say a little bit, I mean a little bit. I’m not being modest. XD
Are you a poet?
Nope. Absolutely not. No offense to any of you poets, but me? I can’t do it. It doesn’t click with me. At all.
- What are some of your strengths that really helped you in writing?
- How would you describe your writing style?
- What would be your ideal working environment?
- How do you manage time to run your blog efficiently?
- What was your greatest failure and what did you learn from that?
- Tell me about your proudest achievement?
- Who has impacted you most in blogging and how?
- What is your greatest achievement outside of blogging?
- What do you do in your spare time?
- Where would you like to be in blogging five years from now?
- What was the most challenging moment in your blogging journey so far?
I’m going to follow Tessa Megan and open this up to anyone who wants to do this. 😀 Have fun guys!
Hey, thanks for reading and I hope you all have a great rest of the day! Watch out for wooden nickels.